Our continued success is due to the professionalism of our staff and our commitment to invest in their personal development. This makes a big difference to the environment that we create for service users.
- Training is second to none, with a rolling programme every three weeks.
- As well as statutory training, we identify specific needs of staff and service users, delivering training in areas such as crisis prevention and managing aggressive behaviour
- Care staff are trained to carry on and support the work of therapists
- Staff retention is high, resulting in valuable continuity for service users
- Care home/senior managers regularly participate in conferences and seminars to advance their knowledge and to see how we can better care for service users
- We offer in-house HSC training so staff can achieve recognised qualifications
- On average, our care staff have 10 years care experience and our managers average over 18 years
Even our maintenance team and cleaning staff are directly employed by RPC. They complete all staff training so that they are not only capable in their particular role, but can operate in our specialised environment, dealing calmly and professionally with service users to avoid causing any additional stress.