Jane Payne - Service Manager
Jane joined RPC in February 2003 as a Home Manager and became Service Manager in May 2011.
She oversees the operational parts of the business, supporting the Home Managers in maintaining and enhancing the operational and service standards across the organisation. Jane works closely with the managing partners to uphold the professionalism and monitor quality in all aspects of our service.
Her professional experience includes working with EMI patients, psychiatric patients in both hospital and community settings, adults with learning difficulties and adults with an acquired brain injury in the community.
- Registered Psychiatric Nurse DipHE
- Senior Advanced Instructor with Crisis Prevention Institute
- NVQ Level 5 in Strategic Management – FCMI
- NVQ Level 4 Registered Managers Award
- ENB 997/998
- Person Centred Planning Facilitator
- PTTLS Qualified
You can see Jane’s profile on our blog