Come and work with us!
Would you like to work in a supportive and rewarding environment, helping our service users to live happy and fulfilling lives?
We have the following job opportunities in our homes, which are located in Duston and Kingsthorpe in Northampton:
- Part-time Befriender
- Plumber / Maintenance Person
See below for details and if you’d like any more information, then give our Administrator, Dawn Briggs, a call - she’ll be happy to speak to you. Call Dawn on 01604 791266 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can apply now by completing our online form - you'll then be directed to a link so that you can email your CV to us.
- To work on a 1:1 basis with a specific service user
- To accompany service user in the home and also out on activities, to attend appointments, shopping and home visits etc.
- 16 hours per week including weekends and evenings
- See Job Description in 'Additional Information' box on the right
Plumber / Maintenance Person
We are currently looking to employ an additional skilled Plumber Maintenance Person to enhance our maintenance team, who ensure that our residential care homes offer a safe environment and that necessary remedial work is carried out to maintain standards of health and safety.
Hours: 40 per week - flexibility is required with regards to the duties performed Salary: Negotiable depending on qualifications & experience
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Qualified, skilled in a related trade (eg. Plumbing)
- To work 40 hours per week, flexibility with regards to the duties performed to ensure the homely environment is maintained and all aspects of health and safety are maintained within our care homes
- Be able to work under pressure and to specified deadlines
- Be presentable and able to undertake duties in line with Manager/ Supervisors recommendations, instructions, company policy and in accordance with requirements
- Ensure accuracy and pay attention to details
- To carry out any other duty or tasks as required by the Maintenance Manager, Service Manager, Partners or other authorised person
- We would require you to have your own tools and your own vehicle
- Full driving licence required.
FOR ALL POSITIONS - HOW TO APPLY
Please complete our brief online form (above). You will then be directed to a link to email your CV to us. Alternatively, you can download an application form using the links above to the right The application form is available as a pdf for you to print out and fill in by hand or as a Word document (digital version) so you can complete it and email it back.
For more information or to request that an application pack is sent to you, please contact Dawn Briggs at email@example.com, telephone: 01604 791266.
We look forward to hearing from you.