Would you like to work in a supportive and rewarding environment, making a real difference to our service users and helping them to fulfil their potential?
We are always interested in hearing from experienced care workers who are looking for new opportunities. As our business continues to grow, we recruit senior care support workers and care support workers for our homes.
In addition, we currently have the following vacancies:
- Full-time Activity Support Worker
- Part-time Befriender
- Plumber / Maintenance Person
See below for details or call us for more information
Activity Support Worker / Care Support Worker
We are currently recruiting Activity Support Workers on a permanent full time basis to work in Duston Northampton, to provide care to our service users with acquired brain injury and learning disabilities. To support them in their residential care home and also out in the community, by encouraging them to reach their full potential, to fulfil their personal, social, educational and emotional needs, whilst providing high standards of individualised person-centred care and support.
- Minimum of 12 months care experience
- Compassionate behaviour
- Be dedicated and hardworking
- Flexible with shift patterns
- To be able to drive company vehicles
- NVQ 2/ HSC or equivalent qualification in care
39 hours per week on average following a three week fixed rolling rota
Rota consists of a mixture of shifts: 8am - 5pm, 4pm -10pm shifts and working one weekend in three weeks 9am -10pm
Salary: Pay will be discussed at interview (£7.94 - £9.52 per hour depending on age, experience and qualification)
Plus monthly bonus scheme and free gym membership after qualifying period
- To work on a 1:1 basis with a specific service user
- To accompany service user in the home and also out on activities, to attend appointments, shopping and home visits etc.
- 16 hours per week including weekends and evenings
- See Job Description in 'Additional Information' box on the right
Plumber / Maintenance Person
We are currently looking to employ an additional skilled Plumber Maintenance Person to enhance our maintenance team, who ensure that our residential care homes offer a safe environment and that necessary remedial work is carried out to maintain standards of health and safety.
Hours: 40 per week - flexibility is required with regards to the duties performed
Salary: Negotiable depending on qualifications & experience
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Qualified, skilled in a related trade (eg. Plumbing)
- To work 40 hours per week, flexibility with regards to the duties performed to ensure the homely environment is maintained and all aspects of health and safety are maintained within our care homes
- Be able to work under pressure and to specified deadlines
- Be presentable and able to undertake duties in line with Manager/ Supervisors recommendations, instructions, company policy and in accordance with requirements
- Ensure accuracy and pay attention to details
- To carry out any other duty or tasks as required by the Maintenance Manager, Service Manager, Partners or other authorised person
- We would require you to have your own tools and your own vehicle
- Full driving licence required.
FOR ALL POSITIONS
You can download a job description and application form using the links above to the right The application form is available as a pdf for you to print out and fill in by hand or as a Word document (digital version) so you can complete it and email it back. For more information or to request that application pack is sent to you, please contact Dawn Briggs at email@example.com, telephone: 01604 791266.