New year, new opportunities! Would you like to work in a supportive and rewarding environment, making a real difference to our service users and helping them to fulfil their potential?
Due to our continued growth, we have the following vacancies:
- Senior Support Worker
- Plumber / Maintenance Person
Activity Support Workers
- Waking Night Support Workers
See below for details or call us for more information
Senior Support Worker
We are recruiting for Senior Support Workers for our Learning Disabilities care home and our Acquired Brain Injury rehabilitation care home both in Kingsthorpe Northampton, where we provide specialist residential care.
Previous experience in a supervisory role is essential and candidates will need to have completed an NVQ/Diploma level 3 in Health & Social Care or hold an equivalent qualification.
Our Senior Support Workers are required to lead a team of support staff, delivering individualised residential rehabilitation services for our service users with an acquired brain injury, provide support and supervision to the staff team whilst being responsible for medication, petty cash and all aspects of activity during the shift.
At Richardson Partnership for Care we are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of our service users and expect all staff to share this commitment.
Salary: will be discussed at interview
Plus: monthly bonus scheme & free gym membership after qualifying period
Plumber / Maintenance Person
We are currently looking to employ an additional skilled Plumber Maintenance Person to enhance our maintenance team, who ensure that our residential care homes offer a safe environment and that necessary remedial work is carried out to maintain standards of health and safety.
Hours: 40 per week - flexibility is required with regards to the duties performed
Salary: Negotiable depending on qualifications & experience
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience
- Qualified, skilled in a related trade (eg. Plumbing)
- To work 40 hours per week, flexibility with regards to the duties performed to ensure the homely environment is maintained and all aspects of health and safety are maintained within our care homes
- Be able to work under pressure and to specified deadlines
- Be presentable and able to undertake duties in line with Manager/ Supervisors recommendations, instructions, company policy and in accordance with requirements
- Ensure accuracy and pay attention to details
- To carry out any other duty or tasks as required by the Maintenance Manager, Service Manager, Partners or other authorised person
- We would require you to have your own tools and your own vehicle
- Full driving licence required.
Care Support Workers
Due to our continued growth, we are currently recruiting Activity Support Workers on a permanent full time basis to work in Kingsthorpe, Northampton, to provide care to our service users with acquired brain injury. To support them in their residential care home and also out in the community, by encouraging them to reach their full potential, to fulfil their personal, social, educational and emotional needs, whilst providing high standards of individualised person-centred care and support.
- Minimum of 12 months care experience
- Compassionate behaviour
- Be dedicated and hardworking
- Flexible with shift patterns
- NVQ 2/ HSC or equivalent qualification in care
- Own Transport
Competitive salary - varies depending upon experience & qualifications
Plus monthly bonus scheme in operation & free gym membership after qualifying period
Waking Night Care Support Workers
- To provide waking night care to our service users with an acquired brain injury
- To always provide high standards of individualised person-centred care and support
- To ensure we always provide a safe, caring and homely environment for our service users
- To attend to all service users’ needs as they arise.
- To carry out scheduled domestic tasks on a nightly/weekly basis
Essential - Minimum of one year care experience
Desirable - care-related qualification - NVQ 2/3 or an equivalent
- 40 hours per week on average following a three week fixed rolling rota
- Sunday – Thursday 9.30pm - 8.30 am
- Friday & Saturday 9.30pm – 9.30am
Pay will be discussed at interview (£7.27 - £9.27 per hour depending on age, experience and qualification)
Plus monthly bonus scheme and free gym membership after qualifying period
You can download a job description and application form using the links above to the right The application form is available as a pdf for you to print out and fill in by hand or as a Word document (digital version) so you can complete it and email it back. For more information or to request that application pack is sent to you, please contact Dawn Briggs at email@example.com, telephone: 01604 791266.