Come and work with us!
Would you like to work in a supportive and rewarding environment, helping our service users to live happy and fulfilling lives?
We have the following job opportunities in our homes, which are located in Duston and Kingsthorpe in Northampton:
- Full-time Activity/Care Support Workers
- Part-time Befriender
See below for details and if you’d like any more information, then give our Administrator, Dawn Briggs, a call - she’ll be happy to speak to you. Call Dawn on 01604 791266 or email her at email@example.com. You can apply now by completing our online form - you'll then be directed to a link so that you can email your CV to us.
Full-time Activity/Care Support Workers
As an Activity/Care Support Worker at a Richardson Partnership for Care home, you’ll support our service users with acquired brain injuries and learning disabilities to achieve their goals – however small – and share in their successes. You’ll work with people of all ages and assist with daily living – both in the home and during a range of activities in the community, so no two days will be the same. You’ll join a team of carers in a warm, friendly environment, who are dedicated to providing excellent care.
You’re compassionate and positive with a can-do approach. You may already have some experience of working in care, but most-importantly, you’re kind, caring and enthusiastic. You’ll be willing to learn and want the flexibility that working shifts offers. Ideally, you’ll have an NVQ 2 / HSC or equivalent qualification in care, but if not, then we’ll provide free training so that you can achieve this or other qualifications to develop your career.
- A competitive salary
- Profit share bonus scheme
- Free gym membership
- Free learning and development to achieve accredited qualifications
- A generous ‘Refer a Friend’ bonus scheme
- A fixed rota to give a better home/work balance
- Regular free reward events/nights out for staff
- Job-share scheme for part-time working
Applications close: 28 June, 2019.
- To work on a 1:1 basis with a specific service user
- To accompany service user in the home and also out on activities, to attend appointments, shopping and home visits etc.
- 16 hours per week including weekends and evenings
- See Job Description in 'Additional Information' box on the right
FOR ALL POSITIONS - HOW TO APPLY
Please complete our brief online form (above). You will then be directed to a link to email your CV to us. Alternatively, you can download an application form using the links above to the right The application form is available as a pdf for you to print out and fill in by hand or as a Word document (digital version) so you can complete it and email it back.
For more information or to request that an application pack is sent to you, please contact Dawn Briggs at firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone: 01604 791266.
We look forward to hearing from you.