Care Support Worker Jobs Available
Come and work with us!
Are you a carer with one year's care experience? Would you like to work in a positive, supportive and rewarding environment?
At The Richardson Partnership For Care we offer our care workers:
- Profit share bonus scheme
- Free gym membership
- Free learning and development to achieve accredited qualifications
- Fixed rota to give better home/work balance
- Regular free reward events/nights out for staff
- Equal pay employer
- Refer a friend bonus
- Well-staffed shifts
We are currently recruiting Care Support Workers on a permanent full time basis to work in Kingsthorpe & Duston, Northampton. This year marks our 30th year of supporting adults with an acquired brain injury and or a learning disability. Come and join our team and celebrate.
- Minimum of 12 months' care experience
- Compassionate behaviour
- Be dedicated and hardworking
- Flexible with shift patterns
- To drive company vehicles
- NVQ 2/ HSC or equivalent qualification in care
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £16,696.00 to £19,949.00 /year
Location: Northampton NN2 (Preferred)
Applications close: 13th December, 2019
If you’d like any more information, then give our Administrator, Dawn Briggs, a call - she’ll be happy to speak to you. Call Dawn on 01604 791266 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can apply now by completing our online form - you'll then be directed to a link so that you can email your CV to us.
We are also recruiting a part-time Befriender
- To work on a 1:1 basis with a specific service user
- To accompany the service user in the home and also out on activities, to attend appointments, shopping and home visits etc.
- 16 hours per week including weekends and evenings
- See Job Description in 'Additional Information' box on the right
FOR ALL POSITIONS - HOW TO APPLY
Please complete our brief online form (above). You will then be directed to a link to email your CV to us. Alternatively, you can download an application form using the links above to the right The application form is available as a pdf for you to print out and fill in by hand or as a Word document (digital version) so you can complete it and email it back.
For more information or to request that an application pack is sent to you, please contact Dawn Briggs at email@example.com, telephone: 01604 791266.
We look forward to hearing from you.