Senior Cleaner Support WorkerActivity Support Workers
See below for details
Senior Cleaner Support Worker
We are also looking to employ a Senior Cleaner Support Worker to enhance our maintenance and cleaning team further.
Hours: 40 per week. Flexibility is required with regards to the duties performed and the hours/days worked, to ensure the homely environment and all aspects of health and safety are maintained within our residential care homes.
- To work 40 hours per week, flexibility with regards to the duties performed and the hours/days worked, to ensure the homely environment is maintained and all aspects of health and safety are maintained within our care homes and are kept to a high standard of cleanliness.
- To cover sickness, annual leave when one of the cleaning team is off.
- To organise and carry out deep cleans as and when directed.
- Be able to work under pressure and to specified deadlines.
- Be presentable and able to undertake duties in line with the Maintenance Manager’s recommendations, instructions, company policy and in accordance with requirements.
- Ensure accuracy and pay attention to details.
- To carry out any other duty or tasks as required by the Maintenance Manager, Service Manager, Partners or other authorised person.
- Person appointed will need to be experienced in all aspects of cleaning, stock control, infection control, COSHH.
- We would require you to be able to travel between all the RPC homes.
- Full driving licence required
- Pay scale 16 (£8.93) – scale 23 (£10.90)
Would you like to work in a supportive and rewarding environment, helping our service users to fulfil their potential?
Care Support Workers
We are currently recruiting Activity Support Workers on a permanent full time basis to work in Kingsthorpe, Northampton, to provide care to our service users with acquired brain injury. To support them in their residential care home and also out in the community, by encouraging them to reach their full potential, to fulfil their personal, social, educational and emotional needs, whilst providing high standards of individualised person-centred care and support.
• Minimum of 12 months care experience
• Compassionate behaviour
• Be dedicated and hardworking
• Flexible with shift patterns
• NVQ 2/ HSC or equivalent qualification in care
• Own Transport
Competitive salary - varies depending upon experience & qualifications
Plus monthly bonus scheme in operation & free gym membership after qualifying period
You can download a job description and application form using the links to the right. The application form is available as a pdf for you to print out and fill in by hand or as a Word document (digital version) so you can complete it and email it back. For more information or to request that application pack is sent to you, please contact Dawn Briggs at email@example.com, telephone: 01604 791266.