Our Homes Manager for our Learning Difficulty homes has happily reported that 2 and 8 Kingsthorpe Grove Northampton have passed with flying colours in a totally unannounced inspection on the 19th March by the Care and Quality Commission.
Our Homes were fully compliant with the regulations and the outcomes assessed. Some of the regulations which were assessed were:
- Regulation 9 (Outcome 4: Care and welfare of people who use services)
- Regulation 10 (Outcome 16: Assession and monitoring the quality of service provision)
- Regulation 11 (Outcome 7: Safeguarding people who use services from abuse
- Regulation 17 (Outcome 1: Respecting and involving people who use services)
- Regulation 23 (Outcome 14: Supporting workers)
We are really pleased that Jackie, her team and our Homes have received such a good report and to be honest, this is not only a testament to the staff for their hard work and dedication, but also to us as an organisation for our continuous commitment to staff development and training. We are proud to provide an environment that is clean, comfortable and safe for service-users and staff members, as well as encourage the ethos and philosphy of working alongside individuals (service users) to reach their full potential.
A big thank you to Jackie and her team for being the embodiment of what Richardsons stands for.